Saturday, February 11, 2012

Changing IP's

Well, I guess the title says it all.  I spoke with Tina, from TSE, this week.  S is having problems getting eggs still.  She hasn't cycled since Decemeber and when she did her egg retreival then she only got 2, not very good quality, eggs.  So, I think its in my best interest at this time to look for a new couple.

This really makes me sad because they did seem like a really sweet couple and I was excited to meet them and carry a baby for them.  But, they have been stressed also recently with other personal issues, not related to the surrogacy and that will make it even harder to have a cycle and get some good eggs.  Shes only 37.  I'm not sure why shes having all these troubles and I truely do feel bad for them.

I am, however, looking forward to the future.  I'm going to talk to Tina on monday and hopefully will get a good idea as to when I will be matched with a new couple.  She has told me numerous times now, there are a few other couples who are ready now.  So, hopefully I will be POAS soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment